Austin City Summer Water Polo 2019
- Where are the locations?
- We will have the camps at multiple city pools around town: Dick Nichols in the south; Northwest Park pool in the North.
- What are the dates?
- There are two sessions of two weeks each starting July 16th for Dick Nichols and August 5th for Northwest Park.
- What is the schedule?
- Practices are weekday mornings.
- Dick Nichols July 16th-25th Tuesday-Fridays - 8-9am .
- NW Park - Aug 5-15th M, T, W, F - 8-9am.
- My child has has never played and may not be the strongest swimmer.
- We welcome all levels - everybody has something to learn. We suggest that the player be able to swim at least 25 yards without stopping.
- What are the fees?
- The sesession participation fee is $80. This covers pool space, equipment, and coaching.
- Please make checks out to: Austin Water Polo Club OR pay via Paypal on this page: Practice
- What is needed to play?
- No equipment other than a swimsuit is needed. Goggles cannot be worn during water polo play.
- What are the steps to participate?
- There are two forms to complete - one for he city and another for USA Water Polo. If you wish we will email those forms to you.
- The first form is for the city: City of Austin Summer Program Form.
- You ONLY need to fill out the front page. No payments are made directly to the city.
- The second form is for USA Water Polo which provides our liability coverage: Austin WP usa-wp_trial-member-form
- Please complete both sides and include the following for club - CLUB NAME: Austin Water Polo Club CLUB NUMBER: 289. This is a trial form - nothing to pay.
- I still have more questions.