Austin City Summer Water Polo 2017
- Where are the locations?
- We will have practices at multiple city pools around town: Dick Nichols in the south; Ramsey and WestEnfield central; Murchison in the North. We might be able to add others if demand is high enough.
- There will be city wide scrimmages at NW Park pool.
- What are the dates?
- We start the week after the City swim meet (July 17) and run until August 18th.
- What is the schedule?
- Practices and games are weekday mornings.
- Monday - WestEnfield - 8-9am.
- Tuesday - Dick Nichol - 8-9am.
- Wednesday - Ramsey - 8-9am.
- Thursday - Murchison - 8-9am.
- Friday - NW Park pool - 8-9:30am.
- Your child can attend any pratice(s) that they wish. All meet together for "Game Days" at NW Park pool.
- My child has has never played and may not be the strongest swimmer.
- We welcome all levels - everybody has something to learn. We suggest that the player be able to swim at least 25 yards without stopping.
- What are the fees?
- The seasonal participation fee is $70. This covers pool space, equipment, and coaching.
- Please make checks out to: Austin Water Polo Club OR pay via Paypal on this page: Practice
- What is needed to play?
- No equipment other than a swimsuit is needed. Goggles cannot be worn during water polo play.
- What are the steps to participate?
- There are two forms to complete - one for he city and another for USA Water Polo. If you wish we will email those forms to you.
- The first form is for the city: City of Austin Summer Program Form.
- You ONLY need to fill out the front page. No payments are made directly to the city.
- The second form is for USA Water Polo which provides our liability coverage: Austin WP usa-wp-leagues-member-form
- Please complete both sides and include the following for club - CLUB NAME: Austin Water Polo Club CLUB NUMBER: 289. DO NOT pay - we cover that as part of your fees.
- I still have more questions.